Thursday, May 04, 2006

It depends on how you define 'convicted', I guess

Zack Moussaoui's mother in France was quoted yesterday as saying that she is crying because her son was 'wrongly convicted' in his trial for planning the 9/11 attacks.
Ma'am, he pleaded guilty. He admitted his involvement.

Are you upset that he received life imprisonment? As opposed to the Death Penalty?

Today, she said that he was being "buried alive". Too good for him, actually. Not because he was apart of scheme, but because he's so frickin' obnoxious.

By the way, as much as I am a blood-lusting, revenge-minded Christian, I am pleased he got life imprisonment.

I recently wrote to Artist James that it would have been neat to see him get sentenced to Stateville Prison in Illinois in the general population. Remember Jeffrey Dahmer?

Recently, a white supremacist serving 25 to life in Florence ADMAX (the prison Zack will be doing his time) committed suicide because he was depressed about his 23 hours-a-day incarceration. A 7 x 12 cell is bad enough, but the 12 inch TV would make me go crazy.

Zack, the first bedsheet is on me.

Now, shut your mouth and do your time. I've got 2019 in the death pool. You should live so long.

No comments: