Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy New Year

I'm going to take Friday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off. I expect the office to burn to the ground because I'm not there.

Note to Bears fans who are upset that the game has been moved to Sunday night, thereby upsetting your New Year's Eve plans: Get over it for gosh sakes..it's just a football game. I live and breathe by the NFL, but it's not the end of the world if I don't see a game. Even if it is Favre's last game (which it won't be).

With all that being said.....Guess where I'll be on New Year's Eve? Yep, right in front of the TV watching the game. Why? Because with all the running around we did for the holidays, we are too tired to do anything else but sit and watch a game.

Gerald Ford, James Brown, who's next? Or did I miss the third one?

No comments: