Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I am a Total Bastard

The following is sarcasm...I don't really believe this. It's a shame some people take me seriously.

I am not the most sensitive, politically correct guy:

A month ago, Islamist terrorist groups were heralding the destruction caused by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita as the righteous wrath of Allah on the spawn of satan that is America. Approximately 1200 people died as a result of those storms.

The earthquake in Afghanistan, India, and Pakistan (the summer home of Al Queda) caused over 40,000 deaths.

My God is 40 times more powerful than your god. Deal with it.

On a related, politically incorrect note: That region is prone to earthquakes. You'd think that those governments would have adopted and enforced more stringent building codes so entire apartments, schools, buildings, etc wouldn't turn into dust after a big earthquake. You think people are standing around pointing fingers at their governments for failing to keep the poor safe? Yes, I am a bastard.

Seriously, these people need help. Please help.

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~laffin~ Politically incorrect? Yes. Bastardly? Yes Do I totally get you? Yes I do in this post

~applaudes~