Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Is it me?

Sure, I've been in a bit of a funk for the last 2 months, but I've come to the conclusion over the last 10 days that we all live at the whim of the sick assholes who take things so personally, so seriously, that they feel the need to hurt and destroy the innocent people around them.

This is a terrible world-view to have (mine, I mean).

So if you are one of those sick, twisted, completely fucked-up people out there, would you do me a favor and kill yourself first before you walk into a school or plant a roadside bomb?

I'd normally reach out and try to help you, but I have a million other things going on right now.

Do I need to send my daughter to school with a gun just to protect herself from some crazy-ass moron who got mocked by the cute cheerleaders because he was a loser? What's the sense of that? She's only 10, and I doubt she'd be able to get a shot off in time.

2 comments:

Kaley said...

I take it you heard about the man who walked into an Omish school yesterday and shot 8 innocent kids... Its a terrible thing. What have the Omish ever done to anyone?!

Just Jay said...

They've done nothing that warranted being visited by such evil, that's for sure.

(Sorry about the f-word, I try not to swear. It's strictly for dramatic effect only)