Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In the Bunker

There are days when I wish I was the Comm Director for Obama's campaign.

Today I would be telling him to acknowledge that he said those things about working class voters, admit that he did not think the statement through very well, and try to briefly explain what he really meant.

Then he should say the following: "I know that I gave a bad answer. I was trying to be too cute by half when I said it. I know that this will not be the last mistake I make. One thing is for certain, I have not lied to you, unlike Mrs Sniperfire and her husband, Mr I-never-had-sex-with-that-woman."

The one thing that is appealing about Obama's inexperience is that he hasn't learned to be a complete and utter liar yet.

And I'm not even an Obama guy.

By the way, Mrs Clinton, I know it's easy for you to say that someone is an elitist. You know so much about being an elitist yourself.

No comments: