Friday, March 11, 2005

Big Crime Solved

I'm not sure which is scarier, that white supremacists weren't involved in the Lefkow murders, or that it was a lone delusional psycho.

I think most people found it a reasonable assumption that a Hate Group was involved. And most people were wrong (myself included).

Now the Hate Groups want an apology. They say we were prejudiced to think they were involved.

Keep waiting, guys. You won't hear an apology from me. Especially after the way some of your groups celebrated the murders.

I read the letter that the murderer wrote to a local TV station explaining why and how he commited the crimes. It is frightening how far off the deep end a person can get. Is anyone safe?

The murderer took his life a few blocks away from my brother-in-law's house. The West Allis neighborhood where this happened is a quiet place, tree-lined streets with quaint bungalows. Working class families all getting along. You just never know when bad things are going to happen.

And no doubt, some schmuck running for mayor of West Allis will point to this and tell voters that the police aren't doing enough to keep the community safe.

No comments: