Monday, January 22, 2007

ESPN owes me

All the so-called Football analysts picked the Saints to beat the Bears in yesterday's NFXC Championship game.

As a Bear fan, I had my doubts as well, but I KNEW that the weather would be a bigger factor than the analysts, and that the Bear defense would be ready to take on the two-headed monster of McAllister and Bush.

If the Bear offense could have scored TD's instead of field goals early in the game, it would have been a bigger blowout than it was.

Mike Ditka, who has pocketed millions of dollars from the Bear Faithful over the years, tried to weasel his out of making a prediction earlier in the week. I don't mind that he picked the Saints, it's just the way he went about it.

He's recent desire to have some sort of credibility is hilarious. He has been the identity of the Bears for over 40 years, but can't pick them for the heck of it?

No comments: